MODERN SLAVERY AND ANTI-TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
We are committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking.
The Freuds Group (Group) is an independent group of creative agencies, providing communications and production services in the marketing sector. Our ultimate parent company is Freud 3.0 Limited. Freud 3.0 Limited has its head office in the UK. The Group has 311 employees worldwide and operates in the UK and USA.
Our Group is organised into several core business units, namely:
(1) Freud Communications – PR & Communications
(2) Freuds+ - Health & Behaviour Change
(3) Freuds Republic – Insights
(4) Freuds Signature – Talent Procurement;
(5) The One Nine Three Group – Corporate Affairs & Financial PR
(6) Proud-Robinson – Event Production
(7) Atomized Studios – Content Production
(8) iD – Design
(9) Podium – Sports & Entertainment
(10) One point Five – Sustainability Communications
(11) Lawless Studio – Street Art Studio
Our Supply Chains
Our supply chains include event production, content production, photography services and other suppliers connected to our core business.
Our Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place any where in out supply chains.
Due Diligence Processes for Slavery and Human Trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we have in place systems to:
· Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains.
· Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
· Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
· Protect whistle blowers.
Supplier Adherence to Our Values And Ethics
We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. To ensure all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values and ethics we have in place a supply chain compliance programme.
We have a dedicated compliance team, which consists of involvement from the following departments:
· People & Development
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we provide training to our staff. We also require our business partners to provides training to their staff and suppliers and providers.
Our Effectiveness in Combating Slavery and Human Trafficking
We use key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure how effective we have been to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of our business or supply chains.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group's slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2023.